Sunday, January 10, 2016

Review of LPG® 10% Peeling Procedure and Intense Hydrating Smoothing Serum


Thanks Anna and Christine for the kind media invitation to the Official Launch of LPG® Endermologie® Cosmétiques - Face & Body Line at LPG® Endermospa, Ngee Ann City in late October. I have since returned for my trial session of LPG® 10% Peeling Procedure in late December and would like to share with you my experience at LPG® Endermospa, Ngee Ann City.

A little background on LPG® 10% Peeling Procedure:
The LPG® Peel works its magic by exfoliating the skin and boosting cellular regeneration. This superficial peel formula contains 10% acid and is a synergistic blend of glycolic and mandelic acids for optimal anti-ageing results while reducing skin damage risks. Face Endermologie is the only technology capable of natural reactivation of production of skin essentials necessary for youthful-looking skin based on a 2013 Humbert Study: collagen for firmness (+23%*), elastin (+46%*) for suppleness and hyaluronic acid (+80%*) for hydration and re-plumping action.

The therapist first carried out the endermolift on my face which lasted around 20 min and I like the lifting vibrations on my skin. I pointed out my problematic areas to the therapist and she concentrated on my chin area to try to produce a V-shape look. The therapist carried out the treatment on the right side of my face first so that I could compare it to my left. My right face looked visibly much more toned as compared to my left which had not undergone the treatment. Learnt that this treatment stimulates collagen production which can last for about a month. So the recommended frequency of treatment would be around 3-4 weeks lapse in between treatments.

The therapist then applied the 10% acid peel which is a synergistic blend of glycolic and mandelic acids. Those with sensitive skin like myself might experience slight itch on the skin during this 5 min before application of a neutralizer to neutralize the acid. But I'm happy that this treatment is safe and suitable for even people with sensitive skin!

LPG Intense Hydrating Soothing Serum

I'm a fan of facial serums cos serums usually contain the highest concentration of potent ingredients and are lighter in texture than moisurizers and facial creams. I just tried out the new LPG intense hydrating soothing serum. I like how it deeply hydrates my skin without leaving any oily residue. Love the light texture and the soothing effects! Do check out this new serum which is available exclusively at LPG® Endermospa, Ngee Ann City.

By the way, I wore a Minions tee without any makeup the other day and someone thought I'm a kid. She only realized that I could at best be at kid at heart when she saw my age on the form. I usually get mistaken for being a student by the staff at the registration booth at some events. Think it's what Adrian n Sherwin would term as "the Dracula effect" (as Draculas don't age). Lol. But in all honesty, I use tons of top notch skincare products. Would like to thank all my sponsors =)

No comments: